Model No.: BOOMBETAINE
Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade
Description and function:
Betaine, chemically named trimethylglycine, is a kind of efficient, high-quality and economical feed Additive widely applied in poultry, pigs and aquaculture industry. It plays important roles in animals growth and breeding as following functions:
· As an efficient methyl supplier, it can partly take the place of methionine and choline, and lower the cost of feed.
· Promote the metabolism of fat and improve the quality of carcass.
· As the buffering substance, it can balance of osmotic pressure and enhance the growth rate under stressed conditions.
· Lead to good appetite in aquaculture.
· Maintain the stability of vitamin in feed.
HENAN BOOM is in the position to provide two types of products:
· Betaine 40% (Feed Grade)
· Betaine Hydrochloride 98% (Feed Grade)
For detailed information about Betaine, pls contact us
|Betaine HCL||Report Date||Nov,08,2014|
|Production Date||Nov10,2014||Expiration Date||Nov,07,2014|
|Appearance||White Crystal Powder|
|Content Assay||≥ 98%||98.15%|
|Loss on drying||≤ 1%||0.8%|
|Residue on ignition||≤ 3%||1.25%|
|Heavy Metal(Pb)||≤ 0.002%||0.0012%|
|Arsenic(As)||≤ 0.0002%||0.000096 %|
The product with this batch number meets all requirements of the above valid compendia when tested accordingly
Product Categories : Feed Additives
Premium Related Products