Model No.: BOOMBETAINE
Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade
Description and function:
Betaine, chemically named trimethylglycine, is a kind of efficient, high-quality and economical feed Additive widely applied in poultry, pigs and aquaculture industry. It plays important roles in animals growth and breeding as following functions:
· As an efficient methyl supplier, it can partly take the place of methionine and choline, and lower the cost of feed.
· Promote the metabolism of fat and improve the quality of carcass.
· As the buffering substance, it can balance of osmotic pressure and enhance the growth rate under stressed conditions.
· Lead to good appetite in aquaculture.
· Maintain the stability of vitamin in feed.
is in the position to provide two types of products:
· Betaine 40% (Feed Grade)
· Betaine Hydrochloride 98% (Feed Grade)
For detailed information about Betaine, pls contact us
Contact us if you need more details on Betaine Anhydrous(Feed Grade)(Cas No: 107-43-7). We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Poultry Additive Betaine Hcl、107-43-7 Betaine Anhydrous. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Feed Additives
Premium Related Products